Stewardship fuels everything that we do here at St. John’s and demonstrates a sincere gratitude for God’s abundance in our lives. We rely on the generosity of your pledges and gifts for the majority of our operating budget. We seek to expand our church and its missions, rather than just maintain them.
Please support us because you want us to make a difference. As you plan your pledge for 2019, no matter what the size, get excited about all the good your gift will accomplish. And get excited about our shared faith!
As you consider your pledge please look at these examples of stewardship in action.
• $700 can fund one Godly Play lesson and curriculum for the children’s church school
• $750 can fund one campus community outreach pancake breakfast
• $1,500 can fund one Messiah Sing community concert
• $2,400 can fund one month of heat in the winter!
• $5,000 can fund one J2A Pilgrimage trip
Every gift, no matter what the size, is celebrated as a beautiful act of faith.